So I have quite a bit to catch up on and only a short time to do it. So again, the quality of this post will be below average. I think the last thing was our fight with the ice, which we lost and our skulls\brains paid for. In summary, it's been a blast. We have met a hodge podge of people from all over the world, the nature of living in an international dorm I guess. A few Americans but mainly other Scandanavians and Europeans. So we went nite sledding in the center of Stockholm, very cool. One of the Swedish medical students organized the trip through the international student organization 'Global Friends' and brought us butt slides, hot chocholate, and cookies. Its amazing how much speed you can actually get on those things. The hill had some ramps built into them, not good for the coccyx (mom, think you would have to pass on this one). We finishe
Monday, February 19, 2007
2/19/2007
6:45, Feb. 19, 2007
So I have quite a bit to catch up on and only a short time to do it. So again, the quality of this post will be below average. I think the last thing was our fight with the ice, which we lost and our skulls\brains paid for. In summary, it's been a blast. We have met a hodge podge of people from all over the world, the nature of living in an international dorm I guess. A few Americans but mainly other Scandanavians and Europeans. So we went nite sledding in the center of Stockholm, very cool. One of the Swedish medical students organized the trip through the international student organization 'Global Friends' and brought us butt slides, hot chocholate, and cookies. Its amazing how much speed you can actually get on those things. The hill had some ramps built into them, not good for the coccyx (mom, think you would have to pass on this one). We finishe
d up the night with a beer and a sauna and I got really sweaty with a random bunch of Germans, an Italian, and a Finn. That sounded weird but at least we were all fully clothed, apparently not the true way to Sauna but I think I'll pass on tradition in this case. Ohh, and I forgot to tell you about the international dinner held for us at the town hall. Which is the place where the nobel prize award ceremony and formal dinner is held every year. Well, I have to run because I need to make a phone call. Will continue later!
So I have quite a bit to catch up on and only a short time to do it. So again, the quality of this post will be below average. I think the last thing was our fight with the ice, which we lost and our skulls\brains paid for. In summary, it's been a blast. We have met a hodge podge of people from all over the world, the nature of living in an international dorm I guess. A few Americans but mainly other Scandanavians and Europeans. So we went nite sledding in the center of Stockholm, very cool. One of the Swedish medical students organized the trip through the international student organization 'Global Friends' and brought us butt slides, hot chocholate, and cookies. Its amazing how much speed you can actually get on those things. The hill had some ramps built into them, not good for the coccyx (mom, think you would have to pass on this one). We finishe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment