Disclosure: This blog is becoming a bit more laden with mundane details then I had originally intended. Due to the time constraints I usually have when writing this stuff my grammar, insightfulness and creativity are relatively lacking. So I apologize for any of you who actually read all of this. It has in reality become a journal for me to remember the little things I experience and therefore might not be directly geared for the general audience. So read on if you dare, if not, no worries. Hej då!
Ohh, I will add a link to this blog soon if I get around to uploading pictures.
February 1, 2007
I sit atop my bunk bed at 8:35 am in Palmer's Lodge Backpackers Hostel somewhere in zone 2 off of College Crescent Rd in London. Which was a bit of a chore to find yesterday afternoon…the Hostel, not London ;) We left Birmingham at 1:00pm, go to the Atlanta airport around 5pm EST so they put us on the earlier flight to Chicago 2 hours before our scheduled departure. So that simply meant a longer layover in Chicago, fine, I've never been to Chicago. But I guess you can't ever count your destinations on your travel log if all you've seen of a city is an airport. We had nearly a 4 hour layover and we came very close to locking up our bags and grabbing a meal in the windy city but our flight to London was too expensive to toy with so instead we ate a delicious meal at Wolfgang Puck's Express and finished watching the most improbable movie you could ever watch before traveling to England “The Patriot”. We sat in the Chicago airport and watched Mel Gibson slay British soldier after soldier. How interesting it was that we watched a film about independence from England as we fly to London! "No taxation without representation!" And although we are no longer being taxed by the tyrant 4,000 miles away, if ever you decide to travel those 4,000 miles to experience the mighty British Empire in its original, be prepared to feel like you've been bent over and taxed again for the 200 years+ of going untaxed. The exchange rate is so bad, I think they are trying to make up with lost payment from America in the 19th and 20th centuries. The exchange in yesterday's paper was 1.96 dollars to the pound, ouch. Time to go eat breakfast. So now it's 11:20 pm and we had our first full day in London. Saw Westminster Cathedral, Tate Modern, the changing of the guards at Buckingham palace, Parliment and Big Ben, London bridge (notice sign immediately next to London Bridge...never gonna get this!) and a couple other hotspots that escape me at the current moment. I'm buzzing a bit off some vodka and red bull. Trying to fight the jet lag but the lag is slowly catching up to me! The computer screen is starting to blur double...goodness. And I can tell its from the exhaustion. I'm literally falling asleep right now. If I wasn't typing, the words would be arching downward onto the next line until I realized it was time to quit.
February 2, 2007
Day 2 in London was a “Great Success”…enthusiastically said with a pseudo Kazhakstani accent which resembles more a bad Russian one. We got a late start this morning but finally got to Westminster Abby sometime around 11:30. I was full of British tombs, quite a bit of history. Almost all Kings for the last 1000 years or so have been coronated and/or buried there besides 2 I believe. It cost us 7 pounds to get in, not happy! But, it was one of those I may never do this again in my life so what the hell. We only had so many of those we could afford, we are still of course still poor college students. I have such a propensity to just put things on credit card and suffer the consequences later. Mark is much the same way if not worse and sometimes I appreciate his willingness to just enjoy what he can, meals included. I on the other hand seem to always look for a pound or two discount, the more moderately priced food. It's such a toss up between spending money on a good meal and enjoying the atmosphere at a local pub or spending it more on social activities and perhaps good European beer. Perhaps my philosophy should simply be do those things that I really want as long as they're in reason...since you only live once, right? But then I met a very frugal Japanese guy who is actually studying in Brisbane, Australia. His name is Yo Shingu. Apparently most Japanese names have 2 sylablles whereas many Chinese names only have one (Wi, Chin, etc). Thanks Jeni. Anyway, he snatches bread, jam and fresh fruit from hostel breakfast (which technically isn't allowed) and makes sandwiches on the run. I don't know, I suppose I've spent too much time as it is discussing food. I'll just figure it out as I go I guess. So, I managed to genuinely offend Yo...no surprise to most people that know me. As we walk through Westminster Abby and look at all the tombs of past kings which often involved war, I started to ask Yo about war with Japan...specifically when the last time Japan had a war on their own soil. Apparently the last battles fought on their soil was in World War II, when the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs were dropped. Apparently in their constitution there is a law or something preventing the country from going to war unless they are under direct threat...how was I supposed to know that. Then earlier in the day I asked him about his religion and the religions of Japan. Once I got a couple beers in him about 4 or 5 hours after the incidence, I was finally able to coax out of him these things. I could tell he was getting less and less talkative and friendly and I thought perhaps I had offended him and of course I had! Who knew? Anyway, it ended on a good note. We managed to get over this incident and enjoyed ourselves, but wow are the Japanese proper. He says he is much more laid back and has a better and funnier personality when he is communicating in Japanese. I can't imagine trying to share your emotions accurately in a second language...I imagine I will have similar difficulties in Sweden. This should be interesting...stay tuned. Not really though, I am figuring out that I am not nearly as funny writing a journal. I am always pressured for time so not able to be witty and random, like J-kil! Shout out mofo!Back to the National Gallery. I got to see a very diverse display; Da Vinci, Monet, Michelangelo, Manet, Picasso, Raphael, Donatello (all the ninja turtles of course), Seurat, as well as many many others. Quite fascinating and educational. Tate Modern yesterday was much different. The artists were definetely not that famous and the art work was often interesting but questionable as to its true artistic meaning. We experienced things such as Artist's Shit. A can of shit (probably not filled with real feces, but who knows) designed to look something like a can of spam. As a show of stubborness and anger at society for turning their back on his work, he claimed he could sell his can of shit for more than its weight in gold. And although it took a decade or something to happen, his shit can the size of spam retailed for a whopping £22,000 and he made 90 of them! And now that the can of shit literally weighs more than it's weight in gold I must say I enjoyed the artist's getting the last laugh! I have met a several other interesting people on this trip. In our room we have had a guy from Belgium, Japan, Northern Ireland, Ireland proper, France, Italy, Scotland, Slovenia...perhaps others. And we have met a few out on the town but most in the hostel. Ohh, and a very interesting girl from Seattle...Amy. We actually bumped into her randomly today near Buckingham palace, right next to a statue of Abraham Lincoln strange enough. We tried to meet up for dinner but apparently her rented cell phone didn't do text messages. And the Japanese guy gets a real kick out of the Americans saying "cell phone" as opposed to mobile (-bile as in bile duct). He literally laughs out loud everytime we say it. There was an old guy from South Africa who was also very interesting, he had a actually married a black African from Lesotho (pronounced Lesutu apparently, which I embarrassed myself with). He moved into their village and integrated into their culture but somehow managed to keep quite a bit of his roots. He has worked and lived in over 10 African cultures as a water treatment specialist. I kept asking him so many questions and showed so much intrigue that he went to his room and grabbed his memory key and showed me some pictures of his wife and village on my laptop. I saved some of them and I will try to post. The man was fascinating, his wife spoke a local clicking language which he was apparently fluent and currently refuses to speak Afrikaans, the language of the Apartheid oppressors. He was 60 and his wife 35, and apparently their sex life is very active...which he was proud to admit. Despite his wife's tribe's attempt at controlling the details of their sex life he manages to shoot on cue like "a water gun" even though he had a vasectomy. He could have been one of the most open and free-spirited people I've ever met.Then tonight I met 2 people from Gothenburg, Sweden. First words from the girl was haha, you're going to Sweden? good luck! You won't have fun because the people are polite but not friendly, especially in Stockholm. Todd told us a story about his first day in Sweden and the first person he approached told him to fuck off when he asked him for directions. I think that was coincidence because he said he really enjoyed himself the rest of the time. But, the girl also said it was much easier to make friends around the Uni and that's probably true. Ha, Uni. Apparently everyone else in the world chops off the last 3 syllables except for America. But interestingly, both of the Swedes Mark and I met tonight had spent 6 months or so in Tanzania doing some kind of community development. They speak Swahilli as well as Swedish and very good English. Americans are so isolated I guess. Although the internet is closing the gap between our figurative borders (and indirectly our literal ones) Americans just don't take international studies all that seriously, generally speaking of course. Americans are almost too self-sustaining, quite content with their bubble in the center of North America. A handful of us learn to speak Spanish, but most of them have a beginners competency with conversation only. And although we are definetely comparing apples to oranges when we compare Europe to America, it's still a bit disturbing. Of course in Europe you can drive straight for 200 miles and cross into 3 countries with 3 very different languages and cultures...amazing. This is obviously not possible in America so I guess the payoff for learning a new language there isn’t as immediate or obvious. On top of that, Spanish is typically a language of developing countries so there is not as big of an economic pull to learn them as opposed to the other way around. Native Spanish speakers learning English. Additionally, I'm getting a bit tired of the stereotype and pigeon holing of Americans. We probably deserve the lack of respect in some ways, but I am somewhat comforted in the fact that as ethnocentric as we are, many Europeans and apparently some Asians are American haters because of our bad reputation in foreign policy but don't see past that to get to know us as individuals. Stereotyping is the devil! Are we really inappropriately unaware of the rest of the world when it comes to things other than war and government? I have enjoyed changing some perceptions (admittedly by William, a very nice Scottish guy here in London doing an internship with a TV station) and apparently I re-enforced some as well. Once I figured out I was reaffirming some American sterotypes, I made the comment to not judge a country by the action of a few and that America is a very diverse people socially, culturally, linguistically, politically, etc...which is very true. I have more to share on this but it is getting late and we have to cram a day of London in tomorrow before our flight to Geneva around 6:30. Goodbye ;)
2:46, Feb 4, 2007
About to head to bed now, sitting on top bunk of our 2 bed dormitory in City Hostel Geneva. Another good internet selection I might add. We had a scare in London when I thought I lost my credit cards. We were at the bus station ready to load and I realized they were missing. So I sent the college cross-country runner back to the hostel to check while I rummaged through my bags to no avail. I texted my mom the credit card info, called her at 1$ per minute to explain this to her and ask her to cancel cards for me. Then about 20 minutes later on the hour connection bus to Stansted airport I find the cards sandwhiched in my passport...what a big pain in the ass this passport has been! First of all I thought I lost it a few months ago. Held off for weeks and weeks, occasionally searching my house, attic, parents house and attic. Hours and hours spent looking for the dam passport. Couldn't find it. Then after I paid about $150 getting a passport expedited to me I found the son of a b----- folded up in a random Alabama map. Luckily the credit card issue didn't cause me anything but about an hour of stress and grief. Then we had a bit of an adventure at the airport. The weight limit was 20kg and I had 34kg in my bag. That's nearly 30 lbs over the limit, that's a solid bit of weight. Each kg over cost us $10, that's $140 in potential overages. So we start shedding weight. I give the attendent at EasyJet my 3 kg bottle of vodka, ouch! I throw away a big bottle of mouthwash and shampoo, throw on a heavy shirt and my extra jacket and stuff every pocket on both jackets full of odd stuff, then jam pack even more into my already jam packed carryon! What a disaster...I looked like a lopsided Eskimo, and I was sweating like one in the desert! Mark got his pack down to only having a $50 fine and I got away scot free...after a bit of smoozing of course ;) We "high-fived" as Borat would do, bought the cheapest American beer we could find (Budweiser) and we were in Geneva a couple hours later. We brushed up on our French on the plane (ok, Mark brushed up on his French and I learned to say hello, goodbye, please, & you speak English?). We barely got the last train to town by 45 seconds and actually got it for free because we looked pathetic at this point and the Swiss guy felt sorry for us I think. Then we unloaded our stuff, grabbed a nasty burger at McDonalds (I know, a sin in Europe) and headed to a local pub with techno music, lots of smoke, diverse people, and 10 liter beers!!! That's over 2 gallons...wow! They would serve it in a giant tube with a tap on it, it was amazing. I'll post a picture if I think about it. We met a hilarious Irish chick which had a better southern accent then we did and on to bed. Then Mark realized he left his laptop at Stansted airport back in London...the adventure doesn't stop.
21:07pm, Feb 4 2007
Current Music: Ben Harper, Both Sides of the Gun Disc 2, "Better Way." What good is a man who won't take a stand, what good is a cynic with no better plans? Ohh man, I'm getting chills. Favorite song of 2006 by far! Saw Harper live with April, he got called back on stage for an encore and played this song...I was going nuts! So much passion in this song, it inspires me to think outside the box, it gives me hope and strength, and the music itself gets my blood boiling with excitement. I think I'll listen to it twice. Ok, that was off track. Another aside: Mark just came up to me and showed me his new Swiss army knife he bought from the Hostel...very niiice, I like very muuuch! So we slept in till nearly noon because we were exhausted! We set an alarm for 8:30 but who knows what happened to that? So, we meet an interesting guy from NYC in the lounge and strike up a conversation with him and decide to go to a local Irish pub nearby. I don't know how to describe this guy, he claims he was here to help run a conference on "technology and philosophy." Ok, so he was initially intriguing and confusing. The next hour and a half or so consisted mainly of him trying to explain his background and points of view which were very global big picture concepts, which I usually enjoy, but they were so broad that they were nearly incomprehensible and borderline useless in this short span of time. Perhaps even useless with an exorbitant amount of time. He actually makes me think about "Better Way." Did he really have a plan to attack the "4" core issues affecting our country globally...terrorism, economy, energy, and natural disaster. All topics seemingly on the forefront of discussions in this country. However, he claimed the dialogue us American’s were having on the 4 cores issues were lacking, inappropriate, inefficient, not enough, etc. In a time of war with the middle east and still reeling from 9-11, Hurricane Katrina, the largest debt in US history, and using the dirty phrase "foreign oil" its easy to see why he focused on these 4 main issues. I figure, what could hurt continuing the dialogue, even challenging the status quo. At the very least if we mentally explore all our options what can that hurt, right? But then Harper says in "Better Way" to basically be the solution not the criticism. Perhaps that is exactly what Noel was doing by facilitating these talks? For 7 months and 7 days he's going to travel to the 7 continents and the seven seas with 7,777 dollars and he's going to leave on 7/07/2007 to explore these topics on a global level. Through interviews, pictures, videos, observation...who the hell knows. It was hard to keep up. I have no idea if he's going to sell these ideas he's gathering or simply put it on a resume or just use this gimmick to collect money and get financial support for his personal journey? As much as I hate to admit it, his gimmick is pretty cool and it's more than anything I'm doing to be part of the solution. Perhaps I'll continue exploring his thoughts tonight...but I doubt it, we're meeting up at a pub for the super bowl, not conducive for philosophical debates. So after our random lunch at an Irish pub (we actually ordered breakfast at 1pm) we headed off to randomly explore Geneva. We stumbled into a museum/library of ancient texts, photographs, drawings, some artwork...all in French. Mark translated as best he could. By the way, I don't know any French. Excuse me, please, hello, no, yes, I don't understand, English...that's about it. I hate being a typical American and expect everyone to speak English, but, I am just relatively quiet and try my best to only communicate when it's essential and I can usually get by on the forementioned phrases with hand motions and pointing...I bet I look and sound like an idiot. Ohh, Mark and I played a game of giant Chess in this picturesque park with a dozen or so other games going on around us. We felt like locals, if only we had a cigar. ps The Europeans smoke a hell of a lot. Didn't they get the memo? Then we walked down a long peer on lake Geneva and watched the sunset, quite romantic it was...too bad it was me and Mark (no offense mate). Then we grabbed some real Swiss hot chocolate, mmmm and took in the harbor and it's homes scattered about the shoreline as night set in. Then we grabbed some cheap pizza after about 40 minutes of hunting (nothing's cheap in Switzerland). Well, off for a nap/relax before we head out, back to the same Irish pub for the super bowl I believe.
17:20, Feb 8, 2007
So alot has happened in the last 4 days in Europe. Hmmm, well we did eventually end up going back to the Irish pub to watch the super bowl with a couple American's we met, the New Yorker I talked about earlier and a really laid back typical Californian from San Diego. He had actually spent a semester in Sweden which I thought was pretty crazy. So I started off the evening with a pitcher of Kilkenny, a very good Irish beer. It went next to the New Yorker after a quick paper rock scissors match, next the San Diego guy, then up comes Mark's turn...we're all pretty drunk at this point (the European beer is pretty strong). And Mark says, ohh no not me. I'm going to bed. We didn't let him off that easy. So he finally conceded to by a couple plates of nachos, which were terrible. The damn Europeans just don't know how to make Mexican food...and ohh, the nachos were Nacho Cheese Doritos, seriously! Then some drunk American was bitching about a referee and a call he made so Mark very wittingly bet him a pitcher of beer that his opinion on the call was wrong (stepped out of bounds or something) and Mark won us a pitcher of Heineken. So in the end, Mark came out on top and we were all hung over the next day.
At this point I can't even remember what we did the rest of that short day after the Super bowl. We had to catch a train to Interlaken that night, which we did. We found the quaint, rustic, random Balmer’s hostel our favorite of the trip. I wish I would have taken pictures of the inside, it was very homey. On weekends and during peak season the hostel is apparently a big party which we didn't experience. April and Leah can vouch for that though...can't you ;) But we did meet some really cool Australians (which you will meet them all over the place because they travel so much more than the rest of the world, especially Americans), a cool chick from Victoria, British Columbia, and a cool Italian/Croatian guy living in Philly actually. Anyway, very eclectic environment and people, I loved it. And it was only about an hours travel from the Alps, ohh man, that was quite a breathtaking experience going into the Swiss alps. If any of you ever get a chance be sure to catch central Switzerland where the good mountains are, you won't regret it I promise! I'm fading here, about to take a nap. Perhaps I'll finish up later or in a few days! bye bye 12:00, Feb 8, 2007 Ok, I'll try to write a bit before bed. We just got back from the Zurich airport where we checked our bags and got our boarding pass because we are going to be quite rushed in the morning to catch a 6:50 flight to Stockholm. Back to the Alps, the breathtaking, massive, indescribable alps. Our first day we went to Wengen (pron. Vengen because there is apparently no "W" sound in German which consistently throws me off). We got a 2 hour lesson (thank goodness) on the bunny slopes at the bottom of the mountain. It was embarrassing but the tutor said we made quick progress so he took us to the top via a 10 minute cable car ride from Wengen. That was worth the trip in itself, unfortunately the distant views were obstructed by the clouds. However, the clouds meant snow which is good for skiing just not visibility! And although I had "technically" been skiing twice before in Mentone, Al (near Fort Payne) on fake snow and a miniature slope, I considered myself a complete beginner. *sidenote: I'm currently watching South Park in German (the Europeans love their Southpark. Ohh god, they are giving Mr. Garrisson a sex change operation and occassionally panning to a real sex change surgery...disgusting...the Germans are loving it! I bet they don't even know it's American...well, since everything in the background is English I guess they probably do. This is hilarious. Ok, back to the Alps if I can focus...ok, I can't focus. I have to finish watching this. Now Kyle wants to be a big black guy, package and all...hahaha. Now, Mr. Garrison's boyfriend, Mr. Slave, is apparently breaking up with Mr. Garrison because he doesn't like his new vagine...ok, I apologise for this but hell, it's on cable. Ok Ok. Again, going to have to finish this later. bye bye. I just noticed how much punctuation I use, boy is it annoying and extremely ungrammatical I think.
11:10 am, Feb 13, 2007
It's been awhile kiddos. Ummm, where to begin. Well, it's now Tuesday and we've been in Stockholm since Friday morning. Erika Bylund, a Swedish sjukgmnast student (physiotherapy) who did a short exchange with UAB graciously picked us up at the airport, took us to the administration building to get our keys and helped get other things worked out and got us settled in to Pax (our dorm). Then she took us up to Karolinksa Insitutet (KI) Solna campus and showed us the ropes there. It's almost like a tighter nit UAB with University and Hospital closely integrated geographically, administratively, and clinically. Apparently KI is the only University in Sweden that is purely medically based. Anyway, we spent a couple/three hours there on the free wireless internet making phone calls...called home and to April and let Mark call his peeps. Ate at the delicious cafeteria and headed back to Pax where we unwound with a nasty 2.8% beer (can only get the good stuff at the government run System Bolaget) and headed to bed. The next day we did a bit of exploring for necessities likes sheets, towels, groceries etc. We did a bit of walking around Gamla Stan "Old Town" (will post pictures once we take them) which is very interesting and touristy. There was actually cruise ships in the harbor so every 3rd store or so was trying to suck in the foreigners to buy stupid t-shirts with vikings and moose on them (which they apparently call Elk for some reason). Ok, so since I guess I'm a tourist I bought a few postcards as did Mark. Some so inappropriate I will have to send them in an envelope ;) Then we met up with Erika, her boyfriend Johan (pronounced "yawn") and a fellow classmate Emma, for dinner at nice pub in Södermalm where we watched an "American Idolish" show that is a big hit with the Swedes. But I think it's better than American Idol because they actually use instruments and have choreography. I guess they have a bit more freedom or "creative license" (as my high school arts teacher constantly encouraged us to use) with the performances. Then we went to a club right around the corner from the pub with free cover till 23:00 which is apparently rare in Stockholm. Can anyone guess what the second song they played was??? I almost couldn't believe it myself, but then again why is it surprising that I hear "Sweet Home Alabama" blaring in a random club in Stockholm Sweden...a solid 7,000 miles away? The best part is how much the girls loved the song. I got a bit excited when nearly every girl in the place started dancing on the floor. Interestingly the men aren't quite as intrigued to dance as are the women, good for the American men right? Well, I went up to a group of Swedish girls and broadcasted my southern American heritage just knowing they were going to fall over me with curiousity and intrigue...right...no. Not so much. Crash and burn Maverick! All I got were some nasally chuckles (the Swedish language is very nasally by the way) and the old faithful "form a circle and join arms ladies so the intruder can't enter our exclusive "hott" club. Josh, wingman, were are you when I need you? No worries, it was all for shits and giggles anyways, so I rejoined the not so exclusive dance circle of Erika, Johan and Emma...but we should have been more exclusive because we were a sexy group of sjukgymnastiks (minus the boyfriend and Mark who claims dancing is for "girly men"...said with a German accent). He doesn't really think it's for girly men he just doesn't "think its fun"...I wanted to clarify so he wouldn't get mad at me and brake my femur. Mark and I really enjoyed our friendly Swedish company though. They were very welcoming and fun and seemed to actually want to socialize again soon which left us all warm and tingly. So that was Saturday in a nutshell. Sunday, hmmm. Did some more shopping (only bought a scarf and some more groceries) watched Batman Returns in our community kitchen/dining room on the trusty laptop and called it a day. Monday we met up with Johanna Olofsson, the international student coordinator who officially welcomed us, gave us some information about KI, Stockholm, student organizations, medical clearance etc. Then the head neurology professor at the KI physical therapy school showed us around, fed us lunch, and warmly welcomed us to their country and their institution. Then we got an MRSA test which is now mandatory for anyone coming from abroad and practicing in a clinic. Then we found our way to our clinic, which we didn't know where we were going to be at this point because of some miscommunication errors, but it worked out ok it seemed. There we met Carl, a British self-proclaimed "love refugee" who moved to Sweden 14 years prior to follow his wife (I assume they are still married). So, it's good that we actually have a native English speaker helping out in our clinic, who by the way appears to be extremely helpful and friendly. But, the MRSA results must be negative before we start working and apparently we were given a 5-6 day turnaround test...so that may mean we don't have any official work to do until next week. We are trying to work out a 24 hour test but that seems like it might not happen. So now I'm currently doing some laundry, about to sign up at a local gym next door to Pax and probably head back to KI to get on the internet and make some phone calls. Later peeps.
14:00, February 13, 2007
I must share what just happened, funny and a bit not at the same time. Mark went on a run a couple hours ago, he was so excited when he was done. Rightly so I guess, going for a run in the snow covered trails to the river which is basically frozen over, while it was actually flurrying. I must admit, quite picturesque for a southern boy. He apparently started bundled up and began to get hot and shed as the run went on, and apparently received lots of crazy looks from the Swedes. Once he got back we went to a local gym about 50 feet from Pax and talked them into a discount for the short time we’ll be in Stockholm and also got some tips on where to by cheap booze and go skiing. Then he wanted to take me down the trail and show me the river, and I wanted to see the trail in case I was brave enough to venture out on a snowy run. And we started down a slight snow covered slope which we quickly figured out was pavement with a thick sheet of ice and and a very thin layer of slow. Mark did some interesting twists and contorting in attempt to re-right his center of mass but to no avail…FACEPLANT. I saw it in slow motion, I actually remember watching his face mold to the ice. I initially laughed until I realized the impact could be serious. So then I started slowly down the hill to come to the rescue…whoop…next thing I knew I was staring at my feet and the sky simultaneously and I landed on my back and my head soon followed with a whiplash. Immediate ringing and headache, not fun. But Mark was much worse. I asked him how he was and his response was something likened to a 2 year old…I was sincerely worried at this point. But within about 45 seconds or so his speech began to normalize. Mark was dead set on the Emergency room but I talked him out of it and he seemed to be ok. Looking back on it now it was quite funny. At the time, not so funny. I would post picture of the incident which I took with my camera but my laptop crashed and may have to wipe out computer to get it running, that sucks! Luckily I have about 90% of important files backed up on hard-drive at home in Alabama.
Hej då people
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment